vGrabber has been known as one of the pioneers in the field of video downloader programs for personal computer systems, you may still be unhappy with it for some reason and want to remove vGrabber from your computer now. Alternatively, a major problem or troubleshooting issue on your computer might require you to uninstall vGrabber program. Whatever the reason for your dissatisfaction, what you need now is to completely get rid of vGrabber from your computer.
Basically speaking, you’ve got two options to achieve the vGrabber removal here. You can either remove vGrabber yourself from your PC or you can do it by some kind of software. Let’s take a look at both choices respectively. >
Uninstall vGrabber by Yourself
In order to delete vGrabber by yourself, generally you have to do 3 things as below:
1. You need to get rid of vGrabber with Windows uninstall tool by going to Start, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, highlighting vGrabber and hit Uninstall.
2. You’ve got to scan your drives. Open C drive and find the following relative files and delete them:
C:Program FilesNetwork AssociatesCommon Framework
C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersApplication DataNetwork Associates
3. You’ve got to go into the registry to uninstall any leftover files by clicking Start, Run, filling in regedit in the blank, and then removing the 3 files below:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEM Current Control SetServicesMcAfee Framework
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARENetwork AssociatesePolicy Orchestrator
4. Reboot your computer to complete the vGrabber removal process.
5. You’ve got to go into your registry to uninstall any left over files.
When doing this, you will notice how time and energy consuming it is. What’s more, it is also more risky to remove vGrabber manually because if a wrong file is deleted, it is likely that you will cause deadly damage to your computer which costs you more time and money to repair.
So let’s have a look at the second choices.
Remove vGrabber by a useful and reputation-gained uninstaller
It’s highly recommended to use an uninstaller so you can avoid wasting lots of time or damaging your computer which can cost you a lot of money too.
It is highly recommended to use a vGrabber removal tool to avoid wasting your time and causing serious damages to your computer. A great uninstall program can uninstall vGrabber in a fastest and safest way. How? Why not visit this uninstall tool.